This healthy spin on chops and fries is full of flavor; simply toss everything into the oven and bake.
- Total time: 50 minutes
- 700g peeled and cut into wedges sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 50g freshly made breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard oil
- 4 pork chops, any excess fat removed
- To serve, 100g bag mixed salad leaves vinaigrette
Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Toss the potatoes with the oil and bake for 35 minutes, or until lightly charred, then season with salt.
Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine breadcrumbs, garlic, and mustard, then season lightly. Lightly coat a baking tray with oil spray, then arrange the chops on top and sprinkle with some of the breadcrumb mixture. Spray with a little more oil and bake for 20 minutes, or until the meat is done and the topping is golden. Serve with the sweet potato wedges and mixed greens, drizzled generously with vinaigrette if desired.